Mechanical Motor Engineer
As a Mechanical Motor Engineer, you work in a multidisciplinary team in which you are responsible for the mechanics from concept to serial products.
Your responsibilities are:
• Achieving the optimal and cost effective mechanical design of the motor / actuator or drive in the application
• Responsible for the design of the required production tools
• Testing prototypes to verify all relevant properties
• Reporting interim project results
• Supporting the sales team with preparation of tenders
• Support production to automate production lines
For this function you must possess a completed HBO Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics degree with preferably several years relevant experience in a similar function. Experience in different production techniques for serial production and CAD is preferred.
We are looking for a no-nonsense candidate who is hands-on, initiative-rich and solution-oriented. You are a candidate who is challenged to bring innovative products to the market from concept to serial products. And you’re looking forward to work in a multidisciplinary team where everyone brings their own specialism to make a joint success of each project.
For more information about our organization and the vacancy, please contact: