Electromechanical Motor Designer
As an Electromechanical Motor Designer, you work in a multidisciplinary team in which you are responsible for the electromechanical design of the motor, actuator or drive.
You are responsible for:
- Achieving the optimal and cost effective electromechanical design of the motor, actuator or drive in the application using electromechanical and thermal simulations
- Controlling prototypes through different drive solutions
- Testing prototypes to verify all relevant features
- Reporting interim project results
- Support of the sales team regarding the preparation of tenders by feasibility studies
For this function you must possess a completed HBO or WO Electromechanics or similar education. Preferably, you have several years of experience in a similar function. Furthermore you have experience with EM and thermal FEM simulation software.
We are looking for a no-nonsense candidate who is hands-on, initiative-rich and solution-oriented. You are a candidate who is challenged to bring innovative products to the market from concept to serial products. And you're looking forward to work in a multidisciplinary team where everyone brings their own specialism to make a joint success of each project.
For more information about our organization and the vacancy, please contact: