Moving Magnet Actuators | Linear Actuators
Magnetic Innovations has used its designs of Moving Magnet Actuators in high-end equipment. On the basis of this positive experience, we decided to introduce our own program of Moving Magnet Actuators to the market. These actuators can be used in applications where high speed, high power density and high reliability/lifetime are required.
The principle of the Moving Magnet Actuator is that the moving part is a magnet. The coils are mounted on the static part, which enables a better thermal path. The high reliability and lifetime are determined by the lack of connecting wires on the moving part.
Currently, we offer five models that cover a wide range of applications in the high-end production automation. Please contact us for your best moving magnet actuator.
- High reliability / lifetime by lack of moving wires
- Compact design
- Moving part doesn’t get warm
- Suitable for vacuum applications
- High continuous / peak loads possible
- Simple control through integrated feedback sensor possible
- Optional: leaf springs, air bearings, hall sensor, linear encoder
|F continuous [N] middle position||2)||2.2||7.1||12.3||38.4||114|
|F peak [N]||3)||4.5||26.7||46||259||709|
|Moving mass [kg]||0.007||0.025||0.04||0.13||0.44|