1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of text that collects information that is necessary for the proper functioning of a website. When you open Magnetic Innovations website, permitted cookies will be placed. To the extent that personal data is collected through cookies, Magnetic Innovations refers to its privacy statement.
2. Which cookies are used?
This website uses different types of cookies, below you will find a short explanation for each type:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies enable the user behaviour of visitors to the website to be kept completely anonymous. Based on this, analysis are made that ultimately contribute to the website’s connection with the wishes of the visitors. The impact of these cookies on the privacy of the visitor is so small that no permission is required.
- Functional cookies: These cookies ensure that the website works as it should and certain data or preferences should not be re-entered at each visit. For these cookies, too, they imply a minor violation of the privacy of visitors so that no prior permission is required.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our website.
3. Third-party provider cookies
Magnetic Innovations has several collaborations with third-party provider tools. These tools helps us to conduct customer service, sales, logistic handling and marketing campaigns. The third-party providers, which may also process personal data, have been selected in line with the requirements of the GDPR. We are using the services of the following third-party provider tools:
- Google (Analytics, Maps)
- Google (Ads, Manager, Display)
- Forms (Hubspot)
- Social Networks (Youtube, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Email newsletters
4. Analytics cookies
Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web. It is helping us to understand how visitors use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long a visitor spends on the site and the pages that get visited.
For more information, see the official Google Analytics page.
5. Google Ads cookies
The purpose of this service is so-called conversion tracking. With this we can detect what happened after a visitor clicked on our Google Ad. Cookies are placed for this purpose, but they are only valid for a limited time and do not contain any personal data. Hence an individual identification of the user is not possible.
Within Google Ads, we also use display advertisement. The purpose of this service is to display advertising to users based on their interests. This requires conducting an analysis of website use, which is carried out using cookies. In this process no personal data is stored.
6. Forms related cookies / Hubspot cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on our contact page and product pages, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. Other cookies, placed by hubspot, also enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors. These cookies help us to enhance the experience on our websites, generate sales, build marketing campaigns and subscription service.
7. Social network cookies
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; LinkedIn, Facebook and Youtube. They will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes, outlined in their respective privacy policies.
8. Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
9. How long do cookies stay?
Most cookies from this website disappear when you close the browser. Some cookies remain a few days to a few years. You can delete them yourself at any time via your browser.
10. How to delete or disable cookies?
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via your browser settings. Explanation on how to adjust the cookie settings can be found under the ‘help’ button in most browsers. Note: most websites do not work optimally if you disable cookies.
Examples of how to delete cookies in some of the most popular browsers:
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
Go to the ‘extra’ button (icon gear) in the top right-hand corner of the Internet Explorer window. Click on the ‘security’ button and then choose ‘delete browsing history’. Make sure that in any case ‘cookies’ is checked and click on ‘delete’.
- Delete cookies in Firefox
Go to the icon with the three lines at the top right of the Firefox window. Click on ‘options’ and then go to the ‘privacy’ tab. Via the button ‘show cookies’ you can indicate yourself what exactly you want to delete.
- Delete cookies in Google Chrome
In the top right of the Google Chrome window, go to the icon with the three dots. Click on ‘History’ and then go to the ‘Delete browsing history’ button. Make sure in any case that ‘Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data’ is checked. You can also indicate how old the cookies should be.
- Delete cookies in Safari
Go to the task menu (icon gear) in the top right-hand corner of the Safari window and click on the ‘security’ button. Then go to the ‘show cookies’ button. You can now specify what you want to delete.
11. More Information